Launch pdf on cd

Stephen Van Esch vanesch at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 13:58:16 EST 2005

Folks:

I've searched through the archives and haven't found a
satisfactory answer. Here's what I'd like to do:

When a user clicks a link, I'd like the PDF viewer
(Acrobat or Preview) to launch and display a specified
pdf located on the CD.

Acrobat or Preview is a requirement to run this CD so
I don't have to check for the installation and I'd
rather not worry about finding out where the app is
located on the user's hard drive.

I've experimented with revgourl without success. I'm
not sure if this is because the link to the pdf has to
be relative in this case.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve