Comment on editing front scripts

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Fri Feb 11 10:54:28 EST 2005

Debugging front scripts that contain events like (mouseMove, mouseUp,
mouseDown...), is impossible in Rev.  Rev's script editor changes size
erratically and buttons on the editor move to unknown places.  So I
switched to my trusty copy of MC to work on them.  Dawg gone of MC did
not give it the best try to work on them.  For the most part, editing
was ok.  Then I realized that variables are still updating live as your
mouse moves across your app to get to the script editor.  Thus things
start falling apart.

Then it dawned on me to remove the front script just before the
breakpoint line.  This simple solution took me a few hours to realize.
Thought others might benefit from my pain.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto
CANELA Software
--