MP3 without QuickTime on Windows

Signe Marie Sanne Signe.Sanne at roman.uib.no
Fri Feb 11 05:27:34 EST 2005

Merci beaucoup, Xavier and Vielen Danke to Claus!

>> set itemDel to "/"
>> put item 1 to -2 of the effective filename of this stack into tFolder
>> put tFolder & "/M0NKP9EA.MID" into mymp3filepath
>

>    replace "/" with "\" in mymp3filepath
>    ##it's windoze ;-)
>
>> get shell ("start" && mymp3filepath)

With the change of "/" to "\" it still did not work, I got the error: Can't
find "C:\Documents". I then discovered that when moving the folder from the
desktop to another location on C: it would work. Apparently the program did
not tackle the spaces in "C:\Documents and Settings\....\Desktop..."

And the player which opened it, was not WMP, but WinAmp.

Signe Marie