mouseDown/Up - no actions when not on buttons

Pat Trendler ptrendler at bigpond.com
Thu Feb 10 17:31:16 EST 2005

Sorry Jason, I should also have added to below - not make the button
invisible, colors & patterns/fill background color purple and just leave the
mouseup/mousedown in the script.
Not that you need that now in this case.

Pat
patrend at bigpond.com

>Turn off showName,autoHilite,sharedHilite, showFocusBorder. And turn off
>traversalOn - so that it doesn't take focus off the field if it is
>clicked..

You can use property inspector (size & position/layer) to 'send to the back'
alter you create the button.