"How to" stacks on revOnLine

Éric Chatonet eric.chatonet at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 10 11:07:06 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I put on revOnLine 3 stacks that begin a collection of "How to" stacks:

#001 How to magnify images and only images
Shows how to install a variation of the magnifying glass provided with
my Guides Picker plugin in order to magnify all images in a stack but
images only...

#002 How to change card dimensions
Shows how to change smoothly the dimensions of any card as in the rev
property palette.
You can choose the new width, the new height anf the transition delay.

#003 How to install brushed metal appearance on any platform
Creates a new stack with metal appearance, resizing and drag anywhere
on MacOS, Windows or Linux.
Then it's your turn :-)

User name: So Smart Software
Category: Programming