Ann: Kount Fu Master

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Feb 10 01:02:15 EST 2005

Thank you Mark!

Well, I'll be darned, I didn't expect that high an adjective!

Did you try it?

The chances of a Mac version depends on whether I sell the game when it's
finished so I can buy a Mac compilation pack and eventually a mini-mac.
Eventually my translation Nitrous plugin might help but given I haven't sold
one Nitrous plugin or received any shareware donations in over a year, my
eight ball instinct says it's doubtful.

I'll let the market decide...

Regards,
Xavier
--
http://monsieurx.com
Nitrous supplier for accelerated RunRev development