The Case of the Disappearing Custom Property

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Feb 9 12:14:22 EST 2005

Turns out the stack was corrupted. Chipp Walters was kind enough to
spend considerable time with me on this last night and finally
suggested I open the stack, rename it and save it under a different
file name. As soon as I did that, the problem went away. (In the
interim, the stack developed an additional problem of being unable to
be saved as a standalone.)

The good news is that I was backed up and archived thanks to Chipp's
most excellent altArchive plugin so I was never in real danger of
losing work.

Dan