OT: Network Hell

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 7 12:06:09 EST 2005

Oh, how I hate that too. SInce I am the Admin and the one with the
problem where do I go??? We'll I search the internet for helpful sites
for 'dummy's'. But, my network has to be working before I can search
the internet to get help. A catch 22.

I hope others can help you. I can relate.

Tom

On Feb 7, 2005, at 9:46 AM, graham samuel wrote:

> I dread the advice on Windows XP Home Edition ('Home Edition' -
> doesn't the very name imply that one is working on one's own?) to
> consult your network administrator - and even Mac OSX says things like
> this nowadays. I ain't got no stinking administrator, just me.

Thomas J. McGrath III
SCS
1000 Killarney Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15234