Scrolling groups get messed up after saving

Lynch, Jonathan BNZ2 at CDC.GOV
Fri Feb 4 11:35:01 EST 2005

This is interesting...

The suggested script does not work if it is used in a savestackrequest
handler...

However, even having an empty savestackrequest handler still results in
the same problem - meaning that the visual garbage shows up prior to the
savestackrequest message being generated.

On the otherhand, the suggest script works perfectly is the save is done
through a button with a mouseup handler. Actually, it turns out that the
line 'go this card' is not necessary.

The following script, executed from a button, does not produce visual
garbage

On mouseUp
Set the cursor to watch
Lock screen
Save this stack
Unlock screen
End mouseUp

I guess (aint tried it yet), if the user was using ctrl-s to save, it
would need to be trapped and the above script executed with a rawkeydown
handler, before it gets to the savestackrequest point in the saving
process.