Contract Tester Needed

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 3 12:57:50 EST 2005

I have some clients who could benefit from having a good tester
available periodically to pound on some apps.

The ideal candidate:

- uses at least two computers, one running OS X and the
   other XP; extra bonus points for Linux but not
   currently essential

- can be available on a week's notice for 4 to 12 hours
   of testing, sometimes more (we usually provide much
   more than a week's notice, but sometimes the schedule
   gets wacky)

- possesses a nit-picky curmudgeonly quality just this
   side of aggression to motivate serious pounding  :)

- has a creative streak to find novel ways to break an
   app

If interested please send your hourly rate and a description of your
background in testing via private email to me at
<ambassador at fourthworld.com>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation