Scrolling groups get messed up after saving

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Feb 2 12:27:53 EST 2005

I forgot !

My favorite link at Runrev    -v:p

http://support.runrev.com/bugdatabase/enter_bug.cgi?product=Revolution

I'll add a max of votes and a couple examples like when in edit mode if you
scroll the group Revo don't refresh it correctly!

Tip: Always "set the locklocation of group x to true" if they have controls
in them. For the geometry manager it's quite important or they might resize
intempestively (or normally) under different situations like resize the
window or move an object inside...

Cheerios!
Xavier
--