Scrollbar documentation

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Feb 1 21:36:30 EST 2005

I've never used scroll bars and now need to figure it out... having
trouble with the docs. which say:

"The scrollbar object has a number of properties and messages
associated with it. To see a list of messages that can be sent to a
scrollbar as a result of user actions or internal Revolution events,
open the "Transcript Language Dictionary" page of the main
Documentation window, and choose "Scrollbar Messages" from the Show
menu at the top. To see a list of all the properties a scrollbar can
have, choose "Scrollbar Properties" from the Show menu."

I don't see any of this...

if one enters  "scrollbar" with the dictionary on... is the filter
giving us what is described above? I can only assume so.

How do I change the size of the icon used for the thumb on a slider set
to "show value" ? This little guy is pretty "fat" and I would like to
make him a bit smaller

Sivakatirswami