Bugzilla

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Feb 1 17:07:55 EST 2005

Derek Bump wrote:

>Am I the only one.  I'd like to be able to view my bugs, but when I click the "My Bugs" link it always says "zaroo" bugs found.  About the only way I've been able to keep a list is to vote for every bug or enhancement I find.
>
>Or am I doing something wrong?

The preset query for "My Bugs" has the default setting of only giving
those which have status = "New", "Assigned" or "Reopened"

All your bugs (like most of mine) are still in state "Unconfirmed"

Add the other status options, put your email (or a substring like
"dreamscape") in for "reporter" and click the "Remember this as my
default query" checkbox.

I do worry that so many bugs remain in Unconfirmed status for so long ....