Audio won't play in Revolution 2.6.1

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Dec 15 22:46:18 EST 2005

I'm playing sound files just fine in Rev. I point to external files
though... both .aiff and .mp3, using a little "audio player"
widget...i.e. I never import into stacks...I find it much easier to
manager large libraries as external files (and we have some very
large audio libraries... 2000 plus)

skts