Why is Konfabulator "Pretty?"

graham samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 6 09:18:13 EST 2005

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 06:47:53 +0100, sims <sims at ezpzapps.com> wrote:

> At 8:52 PM -0200 12/4/05, Andre Garzia wrote:
>

>> I still rate my interfaces using the ALSR rating scheme... ALSR
>> stands for Almost-Like-Scott-Rossi, for example, when I finished my
>> webeditor interface, I looked to it and thought: "I think this one
>> is 25% Almost Like Scott Rossi.", I hope to achieve an 50% ALSR
>> Interface soon :-)
>>

> With Scott presenting at the European Revolution Conference 2006,
> perhaps you
> might get some of his 'secret tips'    ;-)

OK sims, I know this was a shameless plug for the Conference (and why
not? It deserves every success); but I for one know that no amount of
'secret tips' from Scott will make my graphics look like his - talent
like that you have to be born with (sigh!). But Malta will doubtless
be fun anyway.

Graham