Missing Quick References Guide (solved)

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Dec 5 23:37:57 EST 2005

Hi all,

I had a look at this problem.
Here is a *ugly* but efficient workaround:
In the components/help/reference folder, rename the following stacks:

emacs_key_bindings_referenc.rev
to macs_key_bindings_reference.rev

operator_precedence_referen.rev
as erator_precedence_reference.rev

regular_expressions_syntax_.rev
as xpressions_syntax_reference.rev

supported_platforms_referen.rev
as pported_platforms_reference.rev

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 6 déc. 05 à 04:18, Mark Wieder a écrit :

> Steve-
>
> Monday, December 5, 2005, 5:11:10 PM, you wrote:
>
>> I'm working my way through "Revolution at the speed of thought", the
>> book mentions using Revolution's Quick references for information of
>> regular expressions. When I pick "Regular Expressions Syntax
>> Reference", I don't get anything. I also don't get anything for
>> "Emacs
>> key bindings", "Supported Platform Reference" or Operator Precedence
>> Reference". The other Quick references do seem to work. Any
>> suggestions? This under 2.6.1
>
> BZ #2802
> BZ #3235
>
> Looks like "Supported Platform" and "Emacs key bindings" need to be
> added as well.
>
> OTOH, when they don't pop up, at least they're Quick...
>
> --
> -Mark Wieder
>  mwieder at ahsoftware.net

So Smart Software