Conference Stacks (was menu maven)

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 13:53:24 EDT 2005

Jacque,
 You wrote:
  "Since I kind of doubt that people are using the "Notes" card at the
end, I was thinking of putting additions in there. Of course, then
folks have to remember to go look there. But it seems like a logical
place to put it, and the card already exists."

  I agree. Another benefit of eliminating the Notes card, as we know it
now, is people will not be randomly changing the stacks. There will be
one "official" stack on the Rev server which will always have the
latest info - this will encourage browsing rather than downloading.
Everything will be in sync.

  I also think it is important to have a "gate-keeper". Someone should
review, filter, and possibly consolidate, the additions. I believe the
best person to do this is the conference author.
 Paul Looney
  PS I hope you don't have to refer to that framed "for bad days"
compliment too often.