Running Stand-alone as a service or hidden

Todd Geist tg.lists at geistinteractive.com
Thu Aug 25 22:19:09 EDT 2005

Thanks Mark!

But I guess what I want to do is more like a Daemon.  I want my Stack to be
open and running but not appear to the user.

I am going to communicate with it with TCPIP.  I want to send it some Data
and some commands and then get a response back.

Does that make sense?

Will your technique work in that scenario?

Todd

--

Todd Geist