FTP Upload Does Not Work?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Aug 25 13:51:25 EDT 2005

You don't indicate which platform this happens on but one issue I've
seen on OS X is that if the standalone ends up in a Package file and
the text file is in the same package, it isn't always seen by the OS
as being in the same folder as the standalone. You have to get the
standalone settings right to get this kind of thing to work, methinks.

On Aug 19, 2005, at 6:20 PM, Andrew Tarrant wrote:

> Hi, Here's my problem,
>
> I created a button, edited the script for the button and added the
> folowing
> code:
>
> on mouseUp
>
>    libURLftpUploadFile "testfile.txt",\
>      "ftp://Username:Password@ftp.mydomain.com/MyFolder"
>

> end mouseUp
>
> Now, I create a standalone program of it, with the file
> "testfile.txt" inside
> the same folder as the program.
>
> Go to run it, click the button, go to login at my ftp, and nothing
> has been
> uploaded, why is this?
>
> -----
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Andrew Tarrant
> telecombrokers at tiscali.co.uk
> (Optional Email Address)

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"