I need help!!!

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 10:08:28 EDT 2005

Dear Josue,

You have written to the wrong newsgroup. If you  need to learn html, I
suggest you ask your teacher, or buy a book, or both and  start practising. When you
have a specific problem, there are groups that can  help you.

A very useful site for html tutorials, help and assistance is  at www.W
3schools.com. The site also includes many other associated  languages.

/H
FLCo

first of all Im new to html but I like learning it.I
sometimes  stay on my website looking for ways to
improve it.but i don't make the things  that are in my
site.I want to make the template,the
pictures,everything so  I can truly say that I did my
very own site.but I need help,because I only  started
about 4 weeks ago on html.I know theres other
languages out there  but html is cool...its practically
unlimited to any resource.please somebody  give me
somewhere to start at.thank you.