developing win32 externals...

chris at altuit.com chris at altuit.com
Mon Aug 22 11:22:37 EDT 2005

Andre,

One of the things to watch for is whether you're using any binary libraries
(static or dynamic) in your code that were built by someone else.  If the
libraries were built with visual studio and you try to link them with
bloodshed you'll get linker errors. (in particular, I've had this problem
with some mysql and imagemagick libs)

If you're just building code you've compiled I highly recommend the
bloodshed ide for mingw/gcc, its the only environment besides vs where i've
ever been able to get the debugger to work correctly with rev.

--
cb