I give up: how do you continue a line in Rev?

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Fri Aug 19 12:11:07 EDT 2005

Klaus:

"And I think even a newbie COULD (if not should) know that an option
menu might have more than 1 ehm... option :-) "

Good point.  I'll have to inspect the UI much more carefully in the
future for hints about other features! Maybe we can have a contest for
people who can find some other useful features that are hidden in there
somewhere!

:)