Spell Checker

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Aug 18 20:46:28 EDT 2005

Sivakatirswami wrote:
> Derek... Please ignore my post to the list... I just now see you  bailed
> on that project (or were forced to...)
>
> But I never did get from you what you had done so far, per your memo:
>
> Sivakatirswami

Sivaktirswami,

Let me first apologize for the time it has taken me to get back to you.
  My main computer's hard drive is corrupted and I spend the better part
of 2 days attempting to get as many files off of it as possible (Mostly
my iTunes Library).

I do have a back up that is recent enough to include the Spell Checker,
but I cannot give it out at this point.  I have not forgotten about you,
as well as the other Revolution Developers, and I am working to get the
Spell Checker finished.  It would be a valuable tool for Revolution that
really should have been included a long time ago in the development package.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software