dumb cgi question

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Aug 18 19:22:02 EDT 2005

Yes, regardless of the name of the file. I've checked three PHP
references I have and they all say the same thing. PHP is viewed as
embedded in an HTML page even when there are no HTML tags around. So
if you're sending the browser a dynamically created page that
contains -- or even consists entirely of -- PHP script, then you use
the header text/html. I've tested this here and it works.

So I'm not sure what you mean by "thanks for answering anyway...."
implying that I'm wrong. Maybe you've uncovered contradictory
information?

On Aug 18, 2005, at 12:31 PM, jbv wrote:

> even if the original file name was "myFile.php" ?
>
> Thanks for answering anyway...

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"