Webnotes (was continuing/wrapping script line)

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:40:32 EDT 2005

I notice that Webnotes do appear in the description area of the Documents
once you have selected to show them on the bottom of the Documents window,
but I still don't have an active icon to add/edit the Webnotes.  The little
Globe icon (I believe it's the one to do this) is inactive: as is the
printer icon actually !!

Should I be activating this somehow?

Tnx, Bob...

Bob Earp - White Rock, BC