running the Player

Douglas Gilliland douggilliland at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 13:02:09 EDT 2005

Charles,
When I click on the DC Player (on my PowerBook running Tiger) I get
the revOnline Viewer which enables one to navigate to the stack.
Instead of opening the player, I hide the player and have my students
double-click on the stack to open it.
Control-click on the stack and drag down to Open With and navigate to
the Dream Card Player. When opened, the stack will now open with the
Player screen in the background. Works great on my eMacs at school
running OSX 10.3.
Doug Gilliland
Sarasota, FL