suspend mouse clicks?

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Fri Aug 12 17:53:03 EDT 2005

Put the below script in the field, and send "PreventMouseClicks
pSeconds" to that field when you are ready to lock it. pSeconds Would be
the number of seconds you want the field locked. You can bypass using
the pSeconds parameter if the length of time will always be two seconds.
The script would look something like this:

Put 2 into pSeconds
Send "PreventMouseClicks pSeconds" to field "myField"

And the field script would be this:

On preventmouseclicks pSeconds
  Set the LockMouseClicks of me to true
  Send allowMouseClicks to me in 2 seconds
End preventMouseClicks

On AllowMouseClicks
  Set the lockMouseClicks of me to false
End AllowMouseClicks

On MouseDown
  If the LockMouseClicks of me <> true then pass MouseDown
End MouseDown