Problem: Stack unexpectedly resizes itself

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Thu Aug 11 16:57:31 EDT 2005

Hi Stephen - good to see your name!

I have a similar problem in the app I've been building. I don't know
what causes the problem, but there's a solid workaround you can use (as
I do) until we do know. That is: set the width and height of the stack
when you open it. Like this:

on preOpenStack
   set the width of this stack to 1024
   set the height of this stack to 768
   set the loc of this stack to the screenLoc
end preOpenStack

Phil Davis