Standalone Encrypt feature

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:36:10 EDT 2005

Thanks Sarah for the ideas.

The mainstack opens up a substack which  the user selects certain
features, does the calculations and then places images in particular
places on the mainstack.

I tried building a standalone with all the substacks ecrypted and the
mainstack NOT encrypted. This standalone works fine.

I am not using any rev libraries nor do I seem to be missing anything.

The stack in the IDE works perfectly fine. I don't think you can turn
on error reporting in a standalone? Can you?

Finally, I am not certain what you mean when you refer to "turning off
search for inclusions"?

I'm happy that the substacks were encrypted but the mainstack should
also be encrypted IMHO.

regards,