Standalone Encrypt feature

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Aug 10 18:40:18 EDT 2005

> I have a stack that contains several other stacks.
>
> In standalone properties I :
>
> 1.Select the Encrypt feature.
>
> 2. Save the stack.
>
> 3. Build a standalone.
>
> When I run my application my button's script don't work.
>
> If I deselect the Encrypt feature and build a standalone then the
> application runs like it should.

What does the button do? Does it use any Rev libraries or dialogs
that might be missing e.g. answer, speech or something similar? Do
other scripts owrk or is it just that one? What do you see if you
turn on error reporting?

You may have to turn of "Search for inclusions" and specify them
manually as the Standalone builder may not be able to search an
encrypted stack.

HTH,
Sarah