Barn Door Open Problem

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Aug 9 14:02:11 EDT 2005

Ok, I see, well if I just do:

show image 1
hide image 1
set the fileName of image 1 to "myfile.jpg"

Or anything that doesn't use "visual effects" it works fine. In fact
if I use one-word effects like dissolve it works too.

Just tried doing this:

show image "ImageSplash" with "barn door open" and it still doesn't work!

Although

show image "ImageSplash" does!

A mystery!

Bye for now