Is there anyone in here using altBrowser???

Ban Nguyen bann at sunncomm.com
Mon Aug 8 12:52:27 EDT 2005

Ban Nguyen wrote:
> How do you use altBrowser separate from the standalone app?  How to
set
> it up?

-----------------------

I use altBrowser.  altBrowser is an external, so you cannot use it
unless it is called from within a standalone.  Now if you are asking
something else then I will need further clarification on what it is that

you're trying to do.

Also, if you have any questions on how to setup altBrowser within your
stack, check the documentation that came with it when you purchased
altBrowser.

Derek Bump

I have two buttons (on the standalone app) to go to 2 different
websites. I want to use ALTBrowser to display them.

Is there anyway to display the website within the standalone?