Profiles help

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Mon Aug 8 10:51:28 EDT 2005

Ok, it appears this may or may not be considered a bug.  If I set
gRevProfileReadOnly to true, things work as expected; however, I think
things should work as expected even if it is set to false.

The problem comes in with groups when items in the groups have profiles as
well.  When you switch profiles, since the group moved the items, rect
becomes a part of the profile for the items in the group when it should not
be.  This seems rather esoteric behavior.

What does everyone else think?