[OT] Pigs Fly

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Aug 3 01:22:36 EDT 2005

Jeffrey Reynolds wrote:
> I dare say that apple has it right, start simple and when you advance
> you can buy a multibutton mouse that fits your brain (mine has 5). Apple
> users are smart enough to realize this, pc users, well... now I'll duck!
>
> sorry apple bashing poking gets a response from me.

I haven't seen much bashing here. Apple has decided to move toward
shipping mice with multi-button functionality.  We can fight them or
support them, but it's what they're doing just the same.

The senior editor of Macworld, Jason Snell, reviews it here:
<http://www.macworld.com/weblogs/editors/2005/08/mightymouse/index.php>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal