please help with "on playStopped"

Ban Nguyen bann at sunncomm.com
Mon Aug 1 19:04:47 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I have a list of songs (scrolling list field "list"):

I put this script so when user select a song, then start the player

on selectionchanged
  set the fileName of player "myPlayer" to the selectedtext of field
"list"
  start player "myPlayer"
end selectionchanged

I put this script into the player object "myPlayer" because I want the
next songs continue to play:

on PlayStopped
  local thisLine
  put the hilitedLines of field "list" into thisLine    --current line
  set the hilitedLines of field "list" to (thisLine+1)  --next line
  set the fileName of player "myPlayer" to the selectedtext of field
"list"
  start player "myPlayer"
end PlayStopped

For some reason, it does not work right.  What it does is playing the
first song.  After the first song done, it selects the second song (no
playing), then selects the third song and plays. I open the property of
player object and see in the source shows "the second song"

Could someone please help?  The code looks right to me but I don't know
if I am missing anything.

Thank you