simple custom property question

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Mon Aug 1 13:48:42 EDT 2005

So "any kind of data" (as in, "You can define custom properties for
any object, and use them to store any kind of data.") doesn't mean
"any kind of data," it means various "multimedia" kinds of data --
but not Rev objects?

Since the rest of the data I need to send to each instance of the
dialog will be stored in an array built from custom properties --
that seems to be the Rev-"native" way to do it -- it feels peculiar
to have to call up a different data stream for the operation. I
suppose I'm just being fussy.

I wonder if this limitation (if I understand it correctly) gets in
anyone else's way?

Charles