ANN: Sudoku Assistant

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Aug 1 13:08:26 EDT 2005

Alex....

Cool!

I downloaded a shareware product called MacSodoku and entered your
Puzzle #1 into it and solved it in less than five minutes. It was
great fun and very satisfying. But I think your program could be very
valuable as a sort of training-wheels approach to learning to think
in patterns that solve these delightful puzzles.

I'll download your new version and give it a shot today.

Dan