[ANN] Reminder - online scripting conferences

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 29 16:59:10 EDT 2005

Just a reminder that the big kickoff is tomorrow. Here's a copy of the
most recent news announcement. Note that you can also join the
conference via the link on the web page at
<http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/>.

*******

Don't forget! The first online conference is THIS SATURDAY, 30th April!

Head on over to the Runtime Revolution Chat room at 11.30am EST (3.30pm
GMT) and join the fun:

<http://pulp1.design215.com/pulpchat/php/launch.php?chat=runtime>

Please note the change of venue from our previous email.

Organised and run by the renowned Jacqueline Landman-Gay, these
conferences will consist of a series of fortnightly moderated online
chat sessions, free and open to all. The aim of the conferences is to
introduce the basic techniques of programming in Dreamcard and
Revolution to the widest possible audience, in a fun, exciting way.
Don't know what a stack is? Don't know your background from your
backyard? These conferences are for you. They will also be excellent
refreshers for more experienced scripters, a forum where you can meet
other Revolutionaries, and an all round exhilarating experience.
Advanced Revolution users will be in attendance, so after the moderated
discussion on the topic at hand, you can ask your own scripting
questions and get real-time personalized answers from the pros.

The introductory session will be presented by me, Kevin Miller, in person
and will focus on Stack Structure.

For more information, world time conversions and to download the stacks
before each conference please visit:

http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/

I look forward to meeting you!

Warm regards,

Kevin Miller CEO Runtime Revolution Ltd

We value your privacy. If you would prefer not to receive our news and
special offers in the future, you may be removed from our lists by
emailing support at runrev.com with "unsubscribe product announcements" in
the subject line. For assistance or to contact us, please email
support at runrev.com.

*******

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com