MySQL Database Query Builder Question

Martin McCarrick martin.mccarrick at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 28 04:06:43 EDT 2005

Thanks Sarah & Xavier

With PHP 3306 is the port used, I tried changing to 'oneandone.co.uk:port'
with many variations, to no avail.

It seems that Xavier hit the nail on the head, my ISP wont allow this type
of access!!

I really cant see the point of having a database that I cant access.

Can anyone recommend a good ISP with 'proper' database hosting (MySQL PHP
etc...)

Regards

Martin McCarrick