[ANN] ChatRev with Kevin Miller

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Apr 26 02:02:34 EDT 2005

Hmm, somehow it is unable to connect right away, but I can't find the
problem right now. Try to first click connect and disconnect, then
register and enter at least a password and a nickname, then connect
again.
If it says "that nick is already taken", chances are that your nick got
registered without you noticing the first time. Proceed with entering
the nick and your password in that case (if you still know your
password that is).

Also

--

official ChatRev page: