someone noticed this one?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Apr 25 16:39:57 EDT 2005

Hmmm. Show of hands-- anyone who has lost a client to RR?

I really don't see it as a threat, especially since they're in Scotland,
and I don't know of any clients who wouldn't rather work with customers
in their own country.

My guess, is the main point here is they're offering to become a
resource for *us developers* if we need to make engine modifications,
etc.. In fact, they advertise 3rd party RR developer services on their
website! In fact, I've gotten a lead or 2 already from the website links.

best,

Chipp