Handling updates

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Apr 15 14:51:30 EDT 2005

Hi Oak,

I add the option in the preferences to check at startup for network updates.

Then it's one of three ways...

1) send the use to download
2) download for the user
3) patch for the user.

Depends if you are also delivering a stack, a compiled stack or a compiled
stack with accompagning stacks/files...

All options are possible, some require a bit more scriptign though ;)

Cheers
Xavier