RevCon West Attendees With Guests

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Apr 15 14:43:15 EDT 2005

If you're planning to attend RevCon West June 17-18 in Monterey and are
bringing with you family or friends who won't be intrigued by sitting
around listening to you yammer on about Revolution (what's UP with
those non-geeks anyway?), please email me off list at
revdan at danshafer.com and let me know about your traveling companions.
Things like age, interests, your arrival/departure dates, etc.

Then I'll put together some ideas and options for things for them to do
while you're being techie and for the group to do when you're not.

This is already shaping up as the best and biggest Rev developer
conference ever. Now let's see if we can make it one your friends and
family will want to come back to in 2006 as well!

Don't forget. Today's the deadline for the $70 savings on Early Bird
discount.