ANN Getting Nine digit zip codes

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:27:15 EDT 2005

On 4/13/05, Dave Cragg <dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk> wrote:

> > Jim (or Dave),
> >
> > I put this in a card script and tried it and got nothing. Both "the
> > result" and "it" came back empty. Any ideas?
> >

> Not really.
>
> Have you tried post with other urls?
>
> All I can suggest is to log the transaction (libUrlSetLogField the long
> id of field "myLog"), and see if that reveals anything.
>
> Cheers
> Dave

Sorry. My stupid mistake. For some reason I was expecting the result
to be just a simple text string. So, as Jim suggested to me in another
email, I had the text field way too small, so it appeared like nothing
was in it. It did show the whole page when I made the field bigger.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein