New Guide to the IDE in Process

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 16:33:22 EDT 2005

Thanks for spreading the word, Dan : Quartam Reports
is not dead at all -- it is moving forward, but at a
slower pace than I had hoped.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to juggle time
between a demanding full-time job, evening classes, my
own projects and a relationship. Quartam Reports is a
project that I do 'on top of' everything else.

In the next few days I will finalise and make
available  the Public Beta for your testing pleasures.
However, I am not going to do so before I've ironed
out just a few more quirks and feel happy with what I
deliver.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.
====