Newbe Questions: Revolution vs. Dreamcard, Differences?

Typing80wpm at aol.com Typing80wpm at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 22:11:16 EDT 2005

I stumbled across the page on Revolution and Dreamcard.

I am a bit confused as to which product I should start with.

I have been a programmer since the 1970s, and worked with different
languages and database managers.  For right now, I would like to try this  product at
home, and develop a business application.  What can Revolution  do that
Dreamcard cant do.  Is it a matter of being able to deploy  something commercially?
If Revolution lets me do more things on my desktop  at home during the
learning phase than Dreamcard, then I will choose Revolution.  If Dreamcard can do
everything that Revolution can do except deploy, then I  would start with
Dreamcard.

I realize that there is a 30 day trial period, but I would appreciate any
advice.  I am going to read the pages at _http://revolution.runrev.com/_
(http://revolution.runrev.com/)  more  thoroughly after I post this. But since I just
now joined this email listserve,  I wanted to "test it out" plus ask my first
question.   Thanks