Physiological data acquisition via USB

Mr D Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 12:42:11 EDT 2005

On 10 Apr 2005, at 5:00 pm, David Glasgow wrote:

> Message: 3
> Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 11:10:43 +0100
> From: Mr D Glasgow <david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk>
> Subject: Physiological data acquisition via USB
> To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
> This has popped up on the list now and then, but typically those trying
> to achieve it seem to retire disillusioned.  The last one in the
> archives was Elizabeth Dalton....are you still out there Elizabeth?
> Did you get anywhere?
>
> In fact, is there *anyone* out there who has managed to use Rev to
> acquire either galvanic skin response or heart rate on either Mac or
> Win (as usual, preferably both)?

I'll take the silence on this as a "no".  Pity.

If that changes, and you are reading this in the archive, drop me a
line.  (Unless it is after 2010  when I won't be that interested any
more, and USB will have gone the way of.....well everything in the
world of computer connectivity)

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow

http://www.i-psych.co.uk