reading data from socket after a PUT or POST?

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Thu Apr 7 15:11:48 EDT 2005

Does anyone know how to read data on a socket after using libUrl to do
a PUT or POST?

I'm uploading an image to a web server (successfully!), and the web
server sends a response back after the PUT or POST completes...but I
can't figure out how to either 1) get libUrl to read the response and
return the data, or 2) read from the socket myself before it gets
closed by the web server.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance,
-- Frank Leahy

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/