Looking for RunRev Scripting Developer (US)

Veiga, Juan C. JUAN.C.VEIGA at saic.com
Thu Apr 7 13:30:06 EDT 2005

Contract Opportunity

I'm heading up a project to develop a prototype application and need a
RunRev developer experienced in database scripting.

The goal is to use RunRev  to create a unified product experience. RunRev
needs to be integrated with an Oracle database (and other applications).

The project is a full-time assignment and will last 4-6 weeks.  Ideally,
would like the developer to work on-site, but will consider an off-site
person. The project is located in the Tysons Corner, Virginia area.

For more details, please call me on 703-693-7599 or reply to
juan.c.veiga at saic.com <mailto:juan.c.veiga at saic.com>

Thanks!