[ANN] RevZilla 2.0

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Apr 4 16:24:46 EDT 2005

Richard Gaskin wrote:

 > What's required for alt compatibility?Hi Richard,

If anyone's interested in making their plugin 'altPlugin compatible'
they can check out:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altPluginCover/CreateyourownPlugins.htm

The advantage of using altPlugins is the ease at which you can release
updates w/out having to put any update code in your plugin.

For those who are wondering what an altPlugin is, it's just any old
stack, which can open with a click of the mouse. AltPlugins can reside
anywhere on your hard disk, or if you drop them in the altPlugs folder
(contained in the plugin folder) they are auto-added to the toolbar.

More about them can be found at:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altPluginCover/About.htm